Private Guitar Lessons Curriculum
Our lessons at ART Guitar School are devoted towards the development of your overall musicianship. Whether you want to play for fun, or strive to be a professional, we cover everything required for you to succeed in your playing. We start from how to properly practice, learn songs, prepare for auditions to building a set-list, performing live, developing an artistic brand, as well as recording and releasing content, among other areas.
- Private Lessons and Group Classes in Person
- Lessons in Guitar (Electric, Acoustic, Nylon), Bass, Ukulele and Keys
- Composition, Music Theory, Ear Training and Audition Preparation
- Solo, Group and Ensemble Performance Training
- Online Profile Development and Marketing Strategies
- Equipment Use, Care and Demonstration
What We Cover
We cover proper pressure, positioning and coordination which are required to play effortlessly and to prevent injuries.
We cover the ability to identify different chord, scale and interval qualities by using solely our ears.
Learn your favorite songs, etudes, medleys and more through accurate transcriptions and professional guidance.
We give you a straight forward, organized and effective program to keep your practice efficient without wasting time.
We cover the fundamentals of music theory and how it is applied to the guitar.
We have the ability and software to teach you to transcribe music onto paper for personal use.